Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Blog Address

Hello everyone! Long time no post, I know, but I've been busy. Sorry. Just a quick update, I am now living in Phoenix, AZ! I arrived here from California a few days ago, and life has so far been a whirlwind of people-meeting and sweating. But I digress.

I just wanted to give the heads up that the events of this coming year will be documented on a new blog address, redbirdrising.wordpress.com. I've enjoyed my time on blogspot, but I just think wordpress looks cooler (I apologize if that offends any die-hard blogspot fans). So, just give me a few days to get settled and I will be writing up substantial posts on such topics as my final days in Baltimore, my first days in Phoenix, how hot I think it is, and my thoughts on jeggings. It's a big world out there, and if you have time to read about what I think of it, then I'll try not to let you down.

That's it for now! Remember, check out Redbird Rising! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment