Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is This Thing On?

Hello World (or, my family and the few friends that care to read this)! It is I, Scott, coming to you live from Baltimore, MD! More specificially, I am coming to you from Johns Hopkins Univ. Library, and even MORE specifically, the computer to the right. Also, I am sitting on a stool. Good, now that we have logistics taken care of, my next point of address is regarding this little electronic tool you now find yourself reading. This is (apparently) a blog, and I am (apparently) a blogger! I wanted to keep you all informed and entertained of my year working as a Jesuit Volunteer in B-more, and I thought getting a letter-writing chain going would be too expensive (plus, I couldn't find any parchment or quills to my liking). Soo, this is where you will be able to read about my trials and triumphs, my escapades and shenanigans, my adventures and misfortunes, and all other goodies that will surely occur this year. I could write more, but this is getting kind of boring, and it's nice outside. Until next time (who knows when that will be? surely not I!), Peace Love Soul Rock & Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment